If you tried to access the site recently, you may have noticed that the site was either, completely down, database was corrupted, or the site was missing content. All of that was because recently I decided to switch my hosting providers. I used to host this site on my own network, but when I renewed my email subscription on my domain, I ended up getting some hosting along with it. Currently, I am hosting this site on GoDaddy servers through C Panel. It seemed to take me a week of after-works to get hopefully all of the content moved over, and hopefully I did it correctly and got everything.
Please let me know if I missed anything!